The following outlines our process for full-service projects.
- Step 1 Consultation with Michelle Binette
- Step 2 Project acceptance signing of agreement, receipt of first payment, scheduling of Kick-off Visit
Phase 1: Research, Design, Presentation
- Step 3 Kick-off: on-site measurements of room(s)/furniture, photos
- Step 4 Design/documentation: execution of floor plan(s) and elevations, sourcing goods and services, procuring estimates
- Step 5 Presentation: visual display of furnishings and materials, presentation of estimates
- Step 6 Refinements: execution and presentation of any refinements, final approval of design and selections
Phase 2: Purchasing, Construction
- Step 7 Order placement: orders are placed, shipped to our receiver and held until your installation date.
- Step 8 Construction/painting (if applicable): onsite meeting/scheduling of trades people (including installation of window treatments)
Phase 3: Finishing Touches
- Step 9 Furniture installation/styling: we arrange furniture delivery, install art, and style to perfection
- Step 10 Project closure: final invoices are issued (if applicable), any additional documentation is provided