Some spaces just feel impossible to work with, I’m here to help you make the most of your space.
Fee based on the scope of the project.
This is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer who needs detailed direction following the consultation (most projects begin with a consultation).
This package may include one or all of the following:
- Access to my online design studio complete with final selections
- Kick-Off Visit (I’ll come to your home to take measurements, photos and discuss your goals in further depth)
- Concept development and design
- Source selections for each item required for the room
- Presentation of concepts and design
- Includes 1 set of revisions to the design (floor plan, elevations only, additional sourcing not included)
Final deliverables include:
- Floor plan (including ideal sizes for all furniture)
- Elevations (includes measurements for placement of art, window treatments, built-ins and/or wall shelving)
- Concept board of all furniture proposed
- Detailed shopping list (complete with links and prices)
- Execution checklist (includes considerations for furniture and design and any additional details needed to execute the design on your own)
Fee based on the scope of the project.
If you aren’t into DIY, you just don’t have time, the project can continue with hourly billing to help you ensure your space is perfect.
This can include any or all of the following:
- Project management
- Placing and tracking orders (follow-up on placed orders)
- On site visits to assess work done by trades or to assess selections received, etc.
- Support and guidance throughout your execution (this means you can email or call when you have questions on furniture, lighting, decor, fabrics, etc.)
- Sourcing additional selections from retailers &/or online sites (furniture, lighting, rugs, art, etc)
- Additional concept development (new floor plans, elevations, etc)
Billed hourly (Minimum 3-hours)
[left]You’ll save money and time.
It’s sounds counter-intuitive, but it’s true. I can help you avoid costly mistakes, like ordering the wrong size furniture. Anytime you make a choice you’re not happy with, it costs you more money, not to mention time! By creating a plan for the whole space at once you can see it come together and ensure everything works together perfectly.
You’ll make use of that awkward space.
In Toronto, awkward spaces are a way of life when it comes to real estate. I love the challenge of an awkward space, it’s gratifying to turn an otherwise useless space into something functional and beautiful!
A professional assessment.
It can be difficult to pull a space together effectively. This can result in a mismatched look. I look at your space and see what works and what doesn’t. By working together we’ll ensure the everything is taken into account. I get to know you, what you need from your space, how you want to feel in your space, and bring it to life.
You’ll get the wow factor.
If you’re like me than you home is the most expensive investment you’ve ever made. I wholeheartedly believe that it should reflect that. When your home possessed that much-deserved wow-factor, you feel proud, you feel confident, and you want to show it off! A beautiful home can have such a positive impact on your life.[/left]
[right]You’ll benefit from unique ideas.
I’m gonna just come out and say it, I’m probably going to come up with things hadn’t thought of. The more unique the space, the better, this is why most of my packages include a two-hour initial consultation, it’s so important that I get your personality. This way I can bring your personality to life in your space.
You’ll make progress.
Do you have Pinterest-paralysis? Or you have a partner who won’t agree on anything? Too many inspiration photos, furniture options, paint colours, the decisions are countless. It’s no wonder many people don’t make progress with their homes. My plans help you navigate your way through the process and make the decisions to move forward.
The perfect mix of form and function.
A trained eye can easily see if there is something wrong with a space. Establishing the perfect balance to create a space that not only looks great, but also serves you the way you need it to. My goal is always to create a harmonious space that blends both form and function.
Increase your home’s value.
Even without renovating your home, can increase its perceived value, which can increase of showings and sales. This can help lessen the time your home is on the market, and can increase the sale price. I’d say that’s win-win! [/right]